Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I need to call SAMPSON!!

Dear TM Readers:

I need help! As you've probably seen, I haven't updated since dumb ass balloon boy. I haven't been inspired much lately to create a long enough rant worthy of your consumption.
What I have put down though is about as crisp as Bobby Brown out of rehab. Therefore, not crisp at all.
So this is an appeal much like Sir Smoke-A-Lot in "Half-Baked" called profusely for Samson's crazy ass through music, I appeal to you guys for some letters of comical darkly tinted disdain.
If you want to post some stuff here, honestly let me know! I'll even do what I used to do in high school, but not charge $20, and rewrite it for free and keep your name on it!
Hope to see some stuff real soon.

Peace!

Thanks,

Management

No comments:

Post a Comment