Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm back... bitches

Dear General Public:

You've been waitin' and debatin' for oh so long, just starvin' like Marvin for a "Thanks, Management" post... Okay, I took some liberties and decided to change that verse of "Rock the Bells" to adhere to what the hell I wanted. I just pray that Lip Lickin' Cool James doesn't kick my ass for that.

So, the post is back. I'm bogged down with a helluva bunch of real life shit. So what does that mean? My ass has decided to create a second blog. Yes, I know it's crazy, damn near insane. Therefore, I like it... A lot. So what does this mean for you, oh fair reader? Well, I know there's like 6 of you, (and that's counting the one person out there with five multiple personalities who reads this daily while in each of the five personalities) and I know you somewhat enjoy my bullshit antics. You will still get the pleasure of reading such bovine induced antics, but you'll have a more laid back choice as well. Not a shitty version of smooth jazz, which needs to go to hell along with that "We Are the World" remake, but a clever day to day look into the life of me, Tommy Gibbs.

It's in essence going to be me. It's going to be a bit all over. I'm going to have writings, reviews, music, pictures, podcasts, vodcasts, recipes, clothes, videos, boosters, links, hot links, vodka, ribs, chicken wings, collard greens, and travel tips. But there will be no sex.   Why not? Because I think God has somethings against me having sex. Oh well!

So get ready kiddies! "The Tommy Gibbs Project" is coming very soon. Until then, "Thanks, Management" will have two updates a week. If you have opinions or a million bucks just laying around, contact me. Until the next time....

Thanks,
Management

No comments:

Post a Comment